In addition, our policy covers issues such as:
- Up-to-date information about our company and how to contact us;
- Information about the protection of user data;
- The legal rights of platform users, the ability to choose the options presented;
- Openness and publicity regarding our use of personal data.
We treat each player with care and respect, because the way we use personal data is in the public domain, so you will have no problem familiarizing yourself with this issue.
About Us and Our Goals
According to the rules of our policy, as well as the laws of the country, we are not allowed to provide services to anyone under the age of majority, so if a player is under the age of 18, they will not be able to use Casumo casino services.
User Information that We Collect
We have the right to legally collect, store, process and use personal information about our players. Also, any private information of an individual may be shared with the parent company legally or with your consent.
There is some grouping of data, namely:
- Registration information. This group includes full name, date of birth, country of residence, gender, and so on.
- Contacts. Namely, mobile number, email and mailing address.
- Verification. In other words, this is anti-fraud and money laundering or KYC data, which includes personal information, namely citizenship, age, financial situation, passport photos, and so on.
- Responsible Game Data. This is first a name, last name, zip code and other personal information, as well as approved and rejected money transactions and verification.
- Financial data. These are your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data. Any payment operations, including deposits and withdrawals, bonuses, transaction times, and more.
- Login data. Login and length of stay, time, time zone and location, and IP address.
- Self-Exclusion. This is the registration and contact information, as well as the reason and time of self-exclusion, limits, and reality check.
- Player Profile. These are user interests and preferences, as well as personal profile notes.
- Marketing Communications. Data about messages with marketing information.
- Communication data. This is the communication of the players with our platform through texts, chats, and other means as well as complaints and suggestions.
- Analytics. This is the data from which we can draw certain conclusions about the players, namely the frequency of visits to the page, location, language, and others.
We only collect data that is necessary for the safety and comfort of both our players and Casumo. We do not ask for personal information about race, ethnicity, political views, or orientation, but in any case, if you wish, you can specify them. Also, if you indicate a mental or physical health problem, for your safety we have the right to block your account.
How We Collect Data
- Unequivocal cooperation. In this case, you may provide us with your contact, personal and financial information when registering, any means of contacting us, and any interaction with us.
- Sources of public access. We may use all available information about you from other sources, namely public databases and third parties.
- From your browser or from the device you use. Your IP address, device, and browser may also be available to us for viewing.
- App. When you download our app, we have access to view information about the data and files used in it.
Keep in mind that we have the right to default on the concluded contract if the player fails to provide the necessary data upon our request.
Using Customer Information
- To provide services, namely casino gaming, betting, and the ability to process money transactions;
- For registration, account login, and verification purposes to protect against fraud and money laundering;
- For promotional purposes;
- For identification of user preferences and more efficient service;
- For marketing communications purposes;
- For detecting wrongdoing;
- To assist, investigate, and resolve disputes related to our services;
- To prevent any illegal activity, including money laundering, and to identify any possible risks;
- For legal reasons, namely to comply with license obligations or in connection with a request from authorized bodies.
Through all of the above, we can protect platform users and their money from any illegal activity and provide the necessary assistance. If you do not want to receive advertising notifications, you can always unsubscribe in your personal profile settings or by contacting the support team.
To keep our customers informed about the latest developments, namely about what services, bonuses, and promotions we can offer, the company may use the email address, phone number, or other sources provided by you to send promotional messages. These materials are sent only if you consent to these actions.
However, if you do not wish to receive these types of notifications, you have the option to unsubscribe when you register your account, or by using options such as:
- In the player’s account settings;
- Contacting us via email or chat;
If you use our Casumo mobile app, you can opt-out of advertising in your device settings. We advise you not to reject our promotional messages, so you won’t miss out on great deals.
Transferring Data to Third Parties
Data may be shared with recipients such as:
- Casumo Group. We are free to disclose personal information to companies within the group according to an intra-group agreement.
- Relevant Authorities. This group includes legislative, tax, and government agencies that have the right to request your data in connection with offenses and to investigate crimes.
- Service providers. This group includes providers of games, software, marketing services, security systems, and others.
- Professional consultants. These are lawyers, auditors, and bankers who provide their services to the players.
It is also important to note that if Casumo is taken over or merged with other companies, your data will also be transferred to the respective owners. We do not give any legal authority to third parties to use customers’ personally identifiable information for their purposes.
In any case, we will always try to keep the data within the EEA.
Employees and agents, as well as third parties directly related to Casumo users’ personal information, sign non-disclosure documents, so data processing takes place according to strict guidelines. In addition, we have developed procedures to help detect wrongdoing on the platform, after which a notice will be sent to you and the relevant authority, and the necessary steps will be taken to correct the problem.
Data Retention Time
- The right to access player data;
- The right to request the deletion of the account and user data;
- Correction of previously provided data;
- Prohibition to process data for marketing or promotional purposes;
- The right to request the release of data to the user or other authorities;
- Deny data processing.
To comply with any of these points without problems, we may need additional information that we are entitled to request.
If there are problems, you have the right to file a complaint, but we will do our best not to let this happen in any case, so contact us in the first instance by any means available to you.
For safety and detection of gambling addiction, Casumo experts are ready to interact with anyone who needs help. The platform carries out automatic monitoring based on license rights to identify problem players. To do this, the company uses transactional data, gaming history, mood during the process, and so on.
There are the following types of storage:
- A session file, which allows you to track actions while your browser is active;
- A persistent file exists on the device for a specified period and is activated when you visit the site.
When you visit Casumo, you will be prompted to accept or manage cookies so that we can store files on the user’s device. If you decline, you will not be able to take full advantage of all the features offered on the platform.
Types of Cookies
All cookies can be grouped into certain categories, namely:
- Required Cookies. With these files, visitors can freely navigate through the site and take full advantage of the functions offered.
- Functionality Cookies. In this case, thanks to these files, the site will remember the user’s data, and the changes you have made, and you can take full advantage of more extensive features.
- Performance Cookies. These files collect anonymous information on the use of the site to improve its performance later on.
- Promotional Cookies. These files will be used to show ads that match your interests and preferences to site users. They are also used to limit the number of advertisements viewed and measure the effectiveness of the company.
Among other things, you can delete these files in your browser settings or prevent them from being placed, but if you do, some features of the service, as well as previously available features, will not be available.